Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

PBL Sub Artefact

Hi guys, This blog will be about my Sub Artefact's for this terms PBL. Before I show you the Sub Artefacts here are the links to my other blogs on this terms PBL.

1.  "PBL Driving Question"
2.  "PBL Planning Doc"
3.  "PBL Invitations"

If you don't know what a Artefact is, it's a product of some sort or a advertisement product.
My Sub Artefacts for my PBL are Business cards and a Sheet with different laws we can input in the world to stop deforestation. Here is my Business card.    
 Thanks for coming to my blog and have you made a business card before and if you have what was it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.