Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

PBL Main Artefact

Hi guys, This blog will be about my Main Artefact for this terms PBL. Before I show you my main artefact here are the links to my other PBL blogs for this term.

1. "PBL Driving Question"
2. "PBL Planning Document"
3. "PBL Invitations"
4. "PBL Sub Artefacts"


Here are some Photos of my Main Artefact on the side. We have made a house frame out of clay to link to our sub question "How can we stop or slow down deforestation". Thanks for coming to my blog and have you made something out of clay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.