Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

PBL driving question

Hi guys and welcome back to my blog. I'm really excited to announce that our driving for term two is...  " What will the Future Ask of US". We have been looking into this question over the past two days. The first thing that we did was we got into groups of four and discussed what are the biggest problems today in our world. After that we went back into the middle and said our ideas and the groups who had the same ideas or close would put up their hand and the teachers would write down how many groups there was. Next we used a website that tells you the percentage of a robot taking your job. This was lots of fun and have you done something like this? SEE YOU LATER!

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.