Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

Collaboration Refelction

Hi bloggers, this blog is going to be about me talking about the collaboration in my PBL group. With my PBL group we have been making a fun game for our school fair. As you know my group is doing Knock down. There is more info on my week 3 writing task. We have been put into mixed up groups to show the teachers that we can use the six c's.

Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Communication, Character and Citizenship.

Here is my Reflection.

How I used Collaboration.
I have respected other people's ideas in my group and also suggestions from other groups.
I have shared my ideas to my group.
I have helped people with ideas and how to put them into action.
Next time I think I'll try to help with the advertisement side of the project.

Thanks for coming to my blog and what collaboration strength would you bring to a group or project?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.