Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

PBL Planning Doc

Hi guys, this blog will be about my PBL Plan. This term our PBL driving question is "What does the future ask of us"? More on PBL for term 3 on my "PBL driving question" blog. My study partner Nicolaas and I had the question of "How can we stop or slow down deforestation"? We are digging deep into research and are finding some cool answers.

This planning template helps set out our ideas and helps us build our product. Here is our Planning Document.

On the template you will see web links and Ideas on our question. Here are the links.
1. Link 1
2. Link 2


Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done PBL before?

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon Kade,

    Wow! What a detailed blog post. What a good idea putting links to more information on your blog. It has been great seeing Nicolaas and you so passionate and involved in researching deforestation. I am looking forward to seeing your finished project. I never did PBL when I was at school but I really enjoy teaching it. It is great seeing you all so passionate about what you are creating! What has been your favourite PBL question so far this year?
    Miss Powick

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.