Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Writing Week 2 Term 3

Kia Ora blogger, this blog will be about my writing task for this week. The task was to create another nine sentences about the Hansel and Gretel story. Here are my nine sentences.

Footsteps hit their heart like a stampede of rhinos. The door knob slowly turned with an ear piercing squeal. A towering green figure stared down at the children. Within seconds Hansel was in a cage getting stuffed with food. Every Millisecond, Every Nanosecond, Every Femtosecond she fed him: Crunchy Carrots, Cheesy Chips and Melting Marshmallows. Over the weeks Hansel became Thicker and Thicker. Meanwhile Gretel has been looking for something to break the cage to let Hansel out. As she walks through the forest she spots something, a red pool, a blood bath, she looks closely and spots her father's special freckle. Gretel picks a nailed piece of wood and runs back to the house where Hansel is held captive, she peers through the window and finds Hansel lying dead on the floor with the Witch sharpening a massive knife, Gretel smashes down the door and smacks the Witch in the head, the nail penetrating the microscopic brain.

Thanks for coming to my blog and do you know what a Femtosecond is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.