Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Writing W3 T3

Kia Ora bloggers, this weeks blog will be about my writing task for this week. The task was to get together some shocking facts and rhetorical questions about poverty. We had to read lots of texts and look through lots of websites. Here is my task.

Rhetorical Questions

How would you feel if your child was going to school hungry?
How would you feel if you suddenly became homeless and then no one cared for you?
How would you feel if your home town was taken over and you had to leave to another country and no one cared for you?

Shocking Facts

One in four of the world’s children suffer stunted growth. In developing countries the proportion can rise to one in three.

17,000 fewer children die each day than in 1990, but more than six million children still die before their fifth birthday each year

Thanks for coming to my blog and have what are you going to do to help stop poverty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.