Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Writing W5 Distance Learning

Hi Bloggers, this blog will be about my writing create task for this week. The task was to create a short story using a Pobble Story Starter. Here is a Link to Pobble.

Link. To use Pobble you can use the arrows change story starters or scroll down to look more into that story starter.

Here is a few sentences from my story.

As they get closer they see a huge tentacle ooze out of the sea and grab a cargo boat like it’s a kids toy. Just as the tentacle throws the boat Jake yell’s “Get behind the car!” The boat lands where they were just seconds before.


Thanks for coming to my blog and what do you find easier to write, a Long or Short story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.