Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Maths W5 Distance Learning

Kia Ora Bloggers, this blog will be about my Maths create task for this week. The task was to create a scatter graph with some data we collected. For my data I put measuring cup hold 2 cups of water in the microwave and saw how every 20 seconds I add on how much more hot it gets. Here is a image of my sheet that holds my data and also a link to my slides with that and also some statements I made about the graph.




Link to Slides. Link.

Thanks for coming to my blog and have you made a scatter graph before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.