Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Reading W5 Distance Learning

Hi Bloggers, this blog will be about my reading create task for this week. The task was to create a DLO about the text you read. You have to talk about a Summary for the story, Facts the you have found in the text, Questions you have and your Opinion on the text. The text I read is called "  Sea Turtle's thrive because of Covid 19".

Here is a link to the text. Link.
Here is my DLO.




Thanks for coming to my blog and when you read a article do you come up with questions for the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.