Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Activities

Hi Bloggers, This blog will be about my Time on this first Summer Learning Journey. If you don't know what the Summer Learning Journey is it's a thing in the holidays that you post blog post's on activities and people are paid to comment on your blog with really cool and descriptive. Here is the Link to their website. The Activity that I did was that we had to make a Pepeha after reading about Taika Waititi. If you don't know who Taika Waititi is he's a Maori Producer who made Hunt for the Wilder People, Thor Ragnarok and Jojo Rabit. Here is my Pepeha.
  
Thanks for coming to my blog and have you participated it something like before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.