Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

Attitude Presentation

Hi Blogger's, This blog is going to be about the presentation that Attitude NZ gave to my hub. If you don't know what is here is an explanation of what they do from their website.


"Attitude – the youth education division of Parenting Place – is dedicated to equipping teenagers with the information and skills they need to negotiate the adolescent years and build meaningful lives. The materials, based on credible research and linked to the health curriculum, give young people strategies for solving problems, handling stress, building resilience and negotiating relationships".

Here is a link to Attitude's Website. Link.

The presenter was called Rory and he was super cool. As for some people it was a scary thing to be talked about but it was super cool how he added a bit of humor that really made us comfortable. For example, instead of us sitting down and answering questions what he did was he named each corner in the school hall either A, B, C or D. So we had to go to a corner which you think the answer is.

Thank's for coming to my blog and has Attitude done this talk to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.