Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Sport Rotations

Hi Bloggers, This blog will be about my time doing sports rotations with my home base. The sports that we did were Softball, Lawn Bowls, Cricket and Korf Ball. If you don't know what Korf Ball is It's basically Basketball and Netball together and with a few other rules in there too. For much of my home base we never had played Korf Ball before some I think that it was a cool opportunity that was super fun. Here is the order that we did our activity's in.
1. Cricket
2. Korf Ball
3. Lawn Bowls
4. Cricket
5. Korf Ball
6. Soft Ball

As you can see we did Cricket and Korf Ball twice as did all the other groups.

Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done one of these sports before?Image result for Korf Ball NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.