Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Top Team

Hi Bloggers, This blog will be about my time with Top Team this week. If you don't know what top team is it's lots of team building challenges that are run by Sport Canterbury. Here is an explanation from Sport Canterbury's website about Top Team. " Top Team is a series of interactive team building challenges designed to promote problem solving, Communication and team work while being active and having fun".


Here is a link to Sport Canterbury's Video on Top Team. Link.
Here is the link to Sport Canterbury's Website. Link.

My Favourite activity was the giant set of ski's that you have to get to the other side of the track.

Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done Top Team Before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.