Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Wonder T-Shirt

I week 8 we have been making Wonder T-shirts. All it is about is we make a t-shirt design and then the teachers choose someones design, and at assembly they draw out a name and that person gets the t-shirt design that they have chosen. To make the design we could do one on paper, google drawings or any other website that we can make a t-shirt design on. I made one with my little sister at school and another one on a website called custom ink. Sorry I can't give you the link because I've sadly lost the design but on the back it said, Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.( Witch is one of Martin Luther King's quotes.) And on the front there was the school values. I hope you enjoyed and I challenge you to make a t-shirt design and give me the link in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kade! I'm Isabella from Marshland school.
    I really enjoyed reading about your "Wonder T-Shirt creations)!
    A few years ago a small group of students (including me) did something a bit like this, but instead of having our names put into a hat, our teacher bought the materials needed for all of us to print our designs on them!
    I don't mean to be annoying, but may I point out that your post stars with "I week 8".
    Did you end up having your name drawn out? If not who did?
    ~Isabella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kade did you enjoy making the t shirts.anyway you have to make a new post.When do you think we will do the compitetion? Bye :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Isabella! Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog and thanks for pointing out "I week 8"! And no we didn't get our name drawn out.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.