Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Novel Study Slides

Image result for slide the corner
Hi guys this blog will be about my novel sides. But first let me tell you about how we got here. So this term the teachers after morning tea made our hub like a restaurant but instead of food there were different books to read the first couple of pages of. After we have read five books we would write down how we liked the books and what the ranking was out of the five. A few weeks later the teachers have tried to get us into groups that had the same top book. We would get into our groups and start to read the book. The book that I chose was "Slid The Corner". After that we got given a slide with different tasks to do like talk about the main character like their traits and so on. Here is my starting slide that we needed to copy the first paragraph and then make an annotated drawing on google drawings about this. Here is my starting slide.
 And here is my annotated drawing.

 
Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done something like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.