Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Science Experiment

Hi guys, this blog will be about my science experiment. So this term we have been doing science like the experiment on bridges ( Link here to my other blog!) and now us choosing our own science experiment. It was a bit of a shame when it didn't work out but we both still liked the moments leading up to then. Me and my friend Christopher's (Link to his blog here!) science experiment was "How To Make Water Glow"? Here is the link to a website about this. Unfortunately for us we weren't able to make the water glow. Here is a link to our " Scientific Method". Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done a science experiment before and if you have what was it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.