Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Maths for Week 8

Hi guys. This week for my maths we have been looking at data from a heart rate table. After that we would put the data into a graph. Here is the table.


ExerciseHarryTimSarah
2 Min Walk150148160
2 Mins of Star Jumps172186192
2 Mins of Sit Ups158198162
2 Min Sprint198206200
  A variable is things that you change when your trying to find data. As you can see the variables are 2 Min Walk, 2 Mins of Star Jumps, 2 Mins of Sit Ups and 2 Min Sprint. From this our graph has been formed. Here it is.

 
After we made our chart we made three conclusions from the results. 1. All the participants heart rates were the highest in the 2 Min Sprint. 2. All the participants heart rates were the lowest in the two Min Walk. 3. And that overall Tim had the highest heart rate of the group. Thanks for coming to my blog and have you made a graph before and if you have what was it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.