Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Summary

This week in literacy we did a summary of what our reading story was about. My story was about a boy who had ADHD and Dyslexia. In the story he said that all of  his years in school he was bullied and he said that the kids would have happy tears falling down their faces, but he went and walked all around the NZ coast line. The main bit about the story is that this person who has had issues with education and friends and goes out by himself and walks around the coast lines with only a tent and some food and water.

The other main bit is that other people lent him kayaks and other thing to help him on his journey when they didn't know each other. I hope you found this interesting and the book name is wild boy and I suggest this for you to read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.