Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Cricket Tournament

On thursday and almost friday(it got canceled because of rain) of week six the St Francis Fire Birds played a two game of hard ball cricket. First we play St Andrews College and we lost. We played really good and I got a few runs and I bowled quiet well. Our Second game we played really good and a boy called Trent got 65 runs witch is very good if you don't play cricket. We play Breens intermediate and they had some really fast bowlers. One of their bowlers was bowling 105 kph! I faced that bowler and I scored some runs of him. Then I face a good spinner and he got me out by bowling for leg spin to a off spin. This is a good leg spin.
Image result for leg spin gif
And off spin is when the ball will go the other way.
Do you play cricket? Leave your answers in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.