Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Swimming lessons week 1

In school for week five and six we are doing swimming lessons at QE2(to be exact Queen Elizabeth the Second) but today I'll tell you about week five swimming. So on the first day we get judged to see what group we would go in for the rest of the time. They put us into our groups and sent us to do some swimming. First we did freestyle then we did backstroke. After that we stared learning the breaststroke kick. It's hard to get your head around the idea. Next we learned breaststroke arms. We did normal kicking but with breaststroke arms. At the end of the the week we were learning normal breaststroke. Now I'm the fastest freestyle swimmer in the group. Here are the strokes we did in the first week.

Freestyle
Image result for arena water instinct gif
Backstroke
Image result for arena water instinct gif 
Breaststroke
Related image
Do you do swimming? Leave your answer in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.