Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Elevator Pitch.

In week four we did something called a Elevator Pitch. We did it on who wanted of a list and said why they are great. On the doc we did it on there was a table that said what would go in the box like their accomplishments and their impact on society. Here are some words from mine.

1. I think the Bill Gates is a great person because he doesn't use his money for himself he puts his money towards the largest charitable foundation in the world.

2. Bill Gates has made one of the most notable creations and apps in the world. He is great with tech and other products.

3. He was caring towards people, by using money for good others not for him.

I hope you found this interesting and leave in the comments who do you think is great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.