Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Swimming Sports

On Friday the fifteenth of February we had swimming sports at Jellie park. There were four strokes and we had to pick two of the four. They were Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly. There also was three lengths that we could do. They were width, twenty five meters and fifty meters. I competed in twenty five meters Freestyle and Backstroke. Here are some gifs that will show you how to swim the Styles and what muscles are in use.                 Freestyle
 
Breaststroke
 
Backstroke
 
and Butterfly
 
Thank you for coming to my blog and I hope you come back soon!


1 comment:

  1. Well done Kade what place did you come

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.