Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Writing Week 1 Term 3

Kia Ora bloggers, this blog will be about my writing task for this week. The task was to create part of the Hansel and Gretel story in 9 sentences. Here are my 9 sentences.

The sticks crunching under their feet were picking away at Gretel’s temper. “Look there is a house over there!” Yells Gretel. They both run over to the house. They stood outside of the house and looked at it up and down, the roof creaking in the wind.  The door stood half open luring the kids closer to the house. They stood at the bottom of the staircase leading to the house. “We must go back to father” Says Hansel in a shaky voice. Gretel grabs Hansel’s hand and pulls him into the house.

Thanks for coming to my blog and have you read the Hansel and Gretel story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.