Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Writing Week 1 of Distance Learning

Hi guys, this blog will be about my writing task for this week. The task was to get a paragraph from our report and fix it up by using a dictionary or a thesaurus. Here are my paragraph's.

Original
Brendon Mccullum was born on 27th of September 1981 in otago. In Brendons early life he went to Kings high school and played in the Kings High School First lV for Rugby. Brendon started becoming really good at rugby and the famous Dan Carter said that he spent a lot of time on the bench because Brendon had such good hand eye coordination. Brendons Dad Suart played for otago and his brother Nathan played for NZ with the ODI and the T20 Teams.


Re-Worded.

On the 27th of September 1981 in Dunedin, Otago, Brendon Mccullum was born to a sporting family, the Mcullum’s. Brendon's love for sport didn’t start with cricket as he played in the 1st XV for King’s High School. Brendon was becoming increasingly competent with his skills that Dan Carter said he had to spend a lot of time on the bench because of Brendon. Stuart, Brendons Father played for the otago cricket team and Nathan, his brother played for NZ with the ODI and T20 Teams.

Thanks for coming to my blog and who do you look up to in your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.