Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Reading Week 1 of Distance Learning

Hi guys, I hope everyone is coping well in the lockdown, Any way this blog is about my reading task for this week. The task was to read two texts and make connections, new learning and use prior knowledge to put into boxes and then to explain what you have to your teacher. The two texts I read were Deadly Flu of 1918 and the Treaty of waitangi. Here are my connections.

A New Learning was that how much New Zealand has changed during a couple of hundred years.
A Connection was that my ancestor's came t New Zealand with nothing but with the Treaty the were welcomed and helped.
And a piece of prior knowledge I had was that the flu was during the World War and that it had a massive death toll.

Thank you for coming and if you are at school how is it running with the lockdown?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.