Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Tour Builder.

Hi guys, this blog will be about one of my whanau task's. This one was tour builder by google. Some things that we could do were do a tour on a recent family holiday, places your favourite sports team has toured during their last season or places you would like to visit. I chose to do so places that I would like tour through. Here is the Links to my tour and google tour builder.

My Tour
Google Tour Builder

I some of the places I visit during this tour like Poland and Dubai I have connections to like Poland I have roots there and I would love to go to Dubai as a car lover.

Thanks for coming to my blog and what have you done during the lockdown?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kade,
    Is there a country that you haven't fitted into your tour? I see you've covered virtually every continent. I think that you would be extremely tired having visited this many countries! Think of all those different time zones! How long would you plan to stay in one place? Are there any particular historical sites that you would like to visit?
    We can but dream at the moment, but what a dream it would be!
    I look forward to reading more blogs in the future.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.