Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Reading W2 Distance Learning

Hi guys, this blog will be about my reading task for this week. The task was to make a infographic about why it's important check your facts and sources before posting or publish. Before we made the infographic we went on something made by BBC called "iReporter".  Then we made something called a reading response, this reading response was a way to organise our new learning from the texts and videos we looked at. Here are the links.



Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done an Infographic before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.