Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

Week 9 Art

Hi guys! This we made art using google drawings. We made the art by taking a picture of ourselves and then using Polyline, we went round the outside of our face, mouth, eyes and nose and more things on our face, then we could drag it then make our face up again. Here is a video on how to do this. To the left is a picture of my final product. This was a fun little challenge and I would like to do more. Come back for more soon and has your school done something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.