Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

Diana Isaac

For a few weeks now the year 7&8 hub have been going in groups of about 10 to Diana Isaac. We have been doing board games, coding/ technology, baking, art and balloon sports. We were meant to only go once but I went twice. The first activity I did was board games but there wasn't enough board games so I just talked to some of the residents. The second activity was coding/ technology. We brought our Chromebooks over and showed the residents some coding or digital school work. I had lots of fun talking about stuff that happened in the residents life and also showing them some of my coding. Thank you for coming back to my blog. Has your school ever done something like this?


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.