Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Tech Term 2 2019

Hi and welcome back to my blog. This year I'm doing something called tech/technology. At tech the year 7's do Plastic, Cooking, Fabrics and Woodwork. And the year 8's do Cooking, Fabrics, Metal and Electronics. And this term I have been doing Plastic and we are going to make dice. So far we have got our acrylic cube and we have done the measurements for each hole. I think that I will colour my holes in with orange paint. Thank you for coming to my blog and come back for more soon. Have you ever done one of these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.