Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Speech

This week we have done speeches. Here is the starting paragraph of my speech.

We are all the same. I believe racism has killed more people than speed, heroin, or cancer, and it won’t stop till it is no more. Said Alice Childress . And in a primary school a kid said, “ Why  are you so dirty and brown, don’t you ever wash?” That was aimed at a 5 year old. Everyone might say something that is offensive and that transfers onto the younger students and kids even if we mean it or not.

And that is the end of my starting paragraph. Have you ever made a speech?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.