Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

PBL groups and Art

This Week we made our groups and decided what we are going to do for our PBL. In my group there is William, Haaron and myself and we are going to make a drama about Racism and Religious Discrimination. The two main parts of our drama are Stereotypes and Story's from the world and our community. We are currently writing the script and invites will be out soon. Also this week we have made art based around discrimination. Here is my art.
  
On right there is a photo of me with a filter on. The website that we used is called LUNAPIC. We also used a website called removebg to remove the background. On the bottom left I have a cool quote. Then on the top left I have a picture of the earth then under that I came up with a few words to tell why I chose to put an earth there. It reads "This belongs to all of us. Not one race, gender, religion or people with no disability should own it. So that concludes week one at my school. Have you ever done something like this? Come back for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.