Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Cross Country

This week we have done cross country. As we start we all run straight and I start pulling away from everyone, but sadly I didn't have enough energy to keep it going so I started dropping positions. I got into the middle and I kept the pace there, I got my energy back and started passing people. It got to the last lap but I didn’t have enough energy to get into the top 5 and I came 7th out of 28. It was a good effort for me as we ran 3 kilometres and I'm not the best at long distance running. After that I cheered on the rest of my friends. When it got to the last bit of the year 5&6 I started marshalling (being a cone :). When I finished marshalling we headed back and finished eating our lunch. When we finished eating we headed back to school. And that concludes the end of this blog. Have you ever done a cross country run?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.