Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

Breakout EDU

Hi guys! This week have done something called breakout EDU. If you don't know what breakout EDU is, it's a physical game kit and platform where students work together to solve various puzzles to open a locked box, similar to an escape room. We had 45 minutes to open the locked box and we completed it in less than 15 minutes but we still weren't the fastest group. Our breakout EDU was based around the wonder movie.           
Image result for wonder book cover
Have you ever done something like this? Come back for more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.