Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

Bingo card

Hi guys and welcome back to my blog. Today I'll be telling you about our week 5 bingo card. This week we had activity's that we could do on this. Here is a screenshot of it.  
  
In the middle is our priority. A maths challenge called stairs to squares. We had to answer all the questions and then make a video using screencastify. My favourite two were the top right and the bottom right. The top one was the we made a book using book track witch is a site that you can write a book then play prerecorded or recorded sounds or music. The bottom one was that we made a tour following a sports team, musician, ancient civilisation. Thank you for coming to my blog. And have you ever done something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.