Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Term 4 PBL Driving Question

Hi guys, This blog will be about my driving question for PBL. The question is "How can I celebrate who I am?" In other words it means" How can I express my culture to others." On Monday everyone drew out a country like New Zealand, The Netherlands, Spain etc out of a hat. In each country there would at least be 3 or 4 people in a county group. My country is New Zealand. This week we have to choose a game or a skill that is a popular sport in that country. Next week we will make a food item from that country. The food Item I think that I'll do is Fish N Chips. Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.