Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Week 4 Maths

 Kia Ora bloggers, this blog will be about my maths create for week 4. The task was to get with a maths buddy and answer the problem solving questions for week 4. The questions were mainly about super rugby. Here is one of the questions and my answer.

I wanted to buy some drinks while I was at the rugby. All drinks cost $6.00. 

Buy 5 and get 1 free

⅕ off the price of all drinks

Buy 1 drink and get 50% off the price of the 2nd drink

What deal would be the best one to choose from if I wanted to buy:

2 drinks?

3 drinks?

6 drinks?


Thanks for coming to my blog and you do you support for super rugby?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.