Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Week 1 Maths

 Hello bloggers, this blog will be about my maths create for week one. The task was to work with a Maths buddy and solve all of the problem solving questions. The questions were on area and perimeter.. We were working out the sizing of the back field. Here is the area and perimeter of the back field. The Top third is the bike track, The middle third is the open area, The bottom left is the hall and the bottom right is more open area.


Thanks for coming to my blog and do you know how to do area and perimeter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.