Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Writing W4 Distance Learning

Hi Bloggers, this blog will be about my create task for Writing this week. The task was to create a  poem such as a Sensory poem, a limerick, a Narrative or a Octopoem which I chose. For this type of a poem it doesn't need to rhyme and it usually is used to describe a person or an occupation. For this poem I described my dog. Here is the poem.

Louie is Creamy Brown
He is Spring
He is like a Calm River
He is like a Hot sunny day with a drizzle of rain
He is a pair of soft running shoes
He is alike a soft chair
He is alike Brooklyn Nine-Nine
He is a Fluffy Japanese Pancake

Thanks for coming to my blog and have you written a Octopoem before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.