Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

A never ending tunnel

Kia Ora Bloggers, this blog will be about my writing task for this week. The task was to create a minimum 9 sentence story using a image from Pobble or Once upon a Picture. I used a picture from Pobble called " A never ending tunnel".  Here is the starting sentences from my story.

The  tunnel is a blur at the end. As the green walls stretch into one I see something move. It is the sticks moving in the wind like hands trying to grab something. As you walk closer you see something walking towards you. It stops and stares at you. It’s deep black eyes looking as if to control your brain. As you turn to run it is there in front of you. It says in a deep voice “ Get Out”. 


Thanks for coming to my blog and have you used Pobble before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kade. Awesome story,you have put alot of detail in your story
    good job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.