Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Tough Kids

Hi Bloggers, This blog will be about my time at tough kids. If you don't know what tough kids is, it's a fun run that ran on the 20th and the 21st of November. This year tough kids was helped by Mash and mainly ran by Sport Canterbury. Here is the Links to some of the websites and photos of the event.

1. Sport Canterbury Tough Kids Event
2. Every thing you need to know
3. Stuff Post

My favourite thing on the course was when we slid along a slippery tarp and when I shot of the end.

Thanks for coming to my blog and have you done this event before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.