Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Winter Sport

Image result for soccer ballHi guys this blog will be about my winter sport. Winter sport is a fun way to play sports with my friends. More about winter sport on my other blog about winter sport. This season we have done well. We started in A grade but went down to B band. We have won a few and lost a few. Our Coach was Father Tien from the parish and two games we had boys from St Bedes College. At the end of all our games we had a tournament. Sadly though we lost all our games. Thanks for coming to my blog and does your school do winter sport?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.