Pages

Sunday 18 August 2019

Scouts NZ

Hi guys this will be about scouting NZ. Scouting NZ is all fun and learning. We go on camps and learn about wildlife. We also learn how to pitch tents an make shelters with stick and ropes. Here is cool video I think you should watch if you think scouts is all about KNOTS! In my zone of scout (Pegasus Bay) There is St Matt's, Marshlands, North beach, and wonderful BURWOOD!!! Scouts also sets up camps that teach you other things like Photography, Aviation, Canoe, Caving, Walsh Memorial Scout Flying School, Mountaineering and Snow. The camp that I would love to go to is Photography. One of my fellow scouts went to an aviation school and flew four planes by them self! Every three years there is a NZ Scouting Jamboree. Jamboree is a 11 day camp with 6 days of activity and a market day! As I'm going to this Jamboree I'm really exited. Here is a Link to the scout website. Thanks for coming to my blog and do you do scouts or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kade, Noah here from marshlands school, I like the way how you have explained all the things you do in scouts and is not just knots even tho knots are great. I like the way you have added a video for people that don't know about scouts which could show them what everything really looks like. next time you could write a little bit about what time your scouts is and what day etc so that people know where to go. well done this was a really cool post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.