Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

Week 7 Reading Task Blog Post

Hi guys and welcome back to my blog! This blog will be about my reading task for this week. What we had to do was we read two books then with a Venn diagram we put the similarities and differences of the text. As I have forgot the names of the books I'll just tell you what the stories are about. The first story is about a girl who is on holiday and she go's exploring then she finds a hut with two people in it. As she is in Fiji the people are in a native Fijian hut. The second story is about an orphan boy who lived near a beach along time ago. And he makes wood carvings. I think with my Venn diagram I did well and I liked reading both stories. Thanks for coming to my blog and have you ever used a Venn diagram?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.