Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Fitness Circuit

HI guys this week we made fitness circuits. The circuit that we made had to meet some requirements. They were...  
  • An aerobic component
  • A muscular endurance component - body weight
  • An anaerobic component
  • Time - 20 mins total, include time per exercise i.e. 30sec sprint
  • Reps & Sets
  • A rest component

Here is my circuit.


Stretches 
Sideways Lung x 10 (5 Right, 5 Left
Lock the Gate x 6 (3 Right, 3 Left)
High Knees (Walk/Fast Walk)

Main Circuit
(Length of Football pitch)
Run x2 (Sprint) (Aerobic)
Open the Gate x2, x4 rep (Every 5 steps)
Close the Gate x2, x 4 rep  (Every 5 steps)
Up 2 back one x2 (Jog)
Plank for 8 seconds x2  (Every 5 steps)
Lunges x 2, x 10 rep (Every 5 steps)

2 Minute Rest
(Football Circuit)

Run with Football x2 (Sprint)
Run with Football Backwards x2 (Jog)
Up 2 back one with football x2 (Jog)

1 Minute Rest

Run around field (Anaerobic)
(If wet)
Run around Basketball court x 2 (Anaerobic)

Thanks for coming to my blog and have you made a fitness circuit before?
  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kade!

    You have done a great job at explaining how you made your fitness circuit. The circuit looks like it would keep you very fit! Yes I have had to make a fitness circuit before when I was training as part of a squad for Netball Mainland. They used to pay someone to create a circuit with us that we would do about 4 times a week. This really helped me to get better at playing netball! I hope you find this circuit helps you to be more fit when you play football.
    I was wondering if you have tested your fitness circuit and it easier each time you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kade Oliver here, I really had fun doing this task looks like you did too. When I made my fitness circuit I put a lot of running on the court and push ups in. Could you send me the circuit. Oh and cool blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.